Next Level, Customizable UC Courses
Why Should I Choose You?
Take your training beyond text book knowledge to real-world, hands-on solutions that are proven for TDM telephony, SIP implementations, Call Control, Voice Mail, Video Conferencing and Basic to Advanced Call Center integrations.
What Makes You Different?
- n2grate has experience in developing customizable in-person or virtual training for numerous vertical markets including State and Federal Government, DoD, Fortune 500 companies, Education, and Retail space.
- Your training instructor will be Quad CCIE (R/S, Voice, Security, and Collaboration) with over 18 years experience in the architecture, design, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco, Mitel, and Avaya Voice/Collaboration solutions. He has developed various training classes for different organizations as well as official course material for Cisco.
What Will I Learn?
- What CUCM architecture looks like in today’s enterprise (Voice, Video, Collaboration, and messaging)
- What services are necessary for a successful deployment
- How to organize and group devices effectively based on the required services i.e grouping faxes, regular phone, video endpoints etc
- How to configure and manage service and enterprise parameters
- Creation of basic dialplan and how to manage it on CUCM and voice gateways
- How to add devices manually, auto-registration, or BAT
- How to configure class of service to restrict or allow access for callers
- How to configure QoS for Voice on your network
- How to configure and use features on your system such as shared lines, DND features, music on hold
- How to configure and add users to voicemail system
Additional Modules That Can Be Customized?
- Advance dialplan manipulation such as translations and transformations on CUCM or dialplan manipulation on ISR routers
- Advanced class of service techniques
- How to configure and use advanced features such as Extension mobility, Device Mobility, or Unified Mobility
- How to deploy Hunting features to CUCM
- Managing and adding users to UCCX system
- How to deploy and configure Jabber
- How to deploy Cisco Expressway for Jabber Integration via MRA or how to register a device to Expressway server
- How to use Basic Multicast Paging system